
Me, Dad, and Karen on our way to California.
Karen is in the truck.

Me - The Driver
Thanks Ashley for the cookies.
They were scrumpcious.

Thanks Ellen for the cup.
I love it. (The cup has pics of my family)

Dad - The Navigator
He and Karen didn't always agree

Karen - This is the name of the voice that speaks.
Thanks Shawn and Joe
Great pictures Eddie. Glad you had a good trip.
ReplyDeleteDad, hurry back the girls miss you!!
Hope says, Amen, glory to God!!.
ReplyDeleteI love you Uncle Eddie.
I miss you and I hope you have a good time at school.I love you.
ReplyDeleteLove Hallie
Uncle Eddie,
ReplyDeleteI really do miss you. You are my best uncle Eddie ever and I hope you come back someday, but don't forget whenever you come back for Christmas I am going to send you a letter.And you are my big big cuddly guy*smile*.I love you.
Love, Heidi