provided for us. We were able to walk to the stadium after we were done.
The park was very beautiful and had very tall palms, about sixty feet and some higher
Saturday we went soulwinning at 10am. I had a freshman,
Ryan, with me.
We had a great time of fellowship and serving the Lord that day.
We had a lot in common even though we came from different
parts of the country.
We had a great time of fellowship and serving the Lord that day.
We had a lot in common even though we came from different
parts of the country.
The Lord has answered many prayers in giving me
different people with like things in common by just obeying Him and
doing what I ought to be doing.
different people with like things in common by just obeying Him and
doing what I ought to be doing.
Gen. 24:27 "I being in the way, the Lord led me..."
Looked like fun! I'm glad you are having fun. We miss you.
ReplyDeleteHey Ed,
ReplyDeleteNice to see ya, we miss you ! Can we see a picture with my Bill in it? lol ; )
God is answering prayers. I really like the blog. It must be so neat to meet men from all over the country....one is Christ.I am rejoicing with you.
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Mrs. Bonnie Adams